1) The Olympic Destroyer data-wiping malware, which was blamed for IT problems during the 2018 Winter Games, is back - with a few new upgrades.
2) A majority of websites using a popular e-commerce platform are at risk of attack, according to a new study.
3) A dark web hosting provider was compromised, leading to thousands of nefarious sites being knocked offline.
4) Beware of a nasty new strain of Linux malware is targeting the operating system with the primary goal of cryptomining - but has some other tricks up its sleeve.
5) Google evicted multiple malicious applications from its Play Store that were downloaded hundreds of thousands of times.