Protect the Data You Thrive on
As more organizations move to the cloud, more data is susceptible to breaches than ever before. Trustwave Data Protection Practice helps keep your sensitive information safe across its life cycle by combining consulting, systems integration and managed security services.
What Data Protection Consulting Brings to You
- Assurance that data is locked down regardless of where it’s created, stored or processed.
- Fortification against threats, whether they’re insider threats or external risks, like ransomware.
- A highly trained and skilled security team with the technological know-how and access to resources that you may not have.
- A combination of consulting, systems integration and managed security services.
- Enablement to meet your compliance mandates and safely and cost effectively roll out cloud initiatives.”
- An approach grounded in security fundamentals, from assigning access rights based on least privilege to improve your return on investment (ROI) by deploying cutting-edge solutions.
Made for You. Run for You.
Link security outcomes to business objectives through a risk-focused data protection strategy that includes controls, integrated tools to protect sensitive information and malicious activity monitoring.
Go beyond the protection of data itself to track and manage one of your weakest links: user access to data and devices.
Experts At Your Service
Gain access to security experts who deliver and manage your data protection program.
Receive an optimal data protection program, which we build, run, monitor and respond to when issues arise.
Participate in data protection workshops, which we facilitate, plus receive personalized scans and penetration tests of your databases, networks and applications.
Identify your company’s critical data, determine where it’s located and understand why it’s important to you.
Day In, Day Out
Use our transformation methodology to make a smooth transition to our security services team, who can continuously monitor your data and respond to potential threats around the clock.
Bolster your security maturity through workshops and a two-year road map (which includes an executive-level presentation) for improving your data protection.