Showing 3 results for: June 2003 ×

Apache chrooting simplified

I've added a new (and experimental) feature to mod_security (CVS and Apache 1.x only at the moment) that greatly simplifies the process of chrooting in most cases. Essentially, the chroot call is made from Apache itself, at the very end...

URL decoding bug fixed

I just fixed a small bug in the URL decoding routine. Apparently, I forgot to add code to convert '+' characters into spaces. It is a great comfort to use regression testing while development. So, this time, before making any...

Porting mod_security to Windows

With module functioning well on Unix-based platforms I decided to start with the Windows port. The job was straightforward (I only tried with the Apache 1.x version): after creating the makefile and getting all the switches right I was rewarded...