In this episode:
- I review the Microsoft and Adobe patch release
- Another online cryptocurrency hack
- Ransomware finally hits Android
- Researchers disclose methods to evade android malware scanners
- A US Navy sailor might also be the leader of hacking group Team Digi7al
- link-shortener Bitly gets hacked
- And a 16 year old Canadian teen is arrested for swatting
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Listen to SpiderLabs radio in iTunes.
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.