In this episode I talk about:
- New vulnerabilities in Chip and Pin cards
- A new 0day IE vulnerability
- Outlook for Android doesn't encrypt email
- Truecrypt sets the rumor mill ablaze with a vague shutdown
- and multiple vulnerabilities discovered in LEA surveillance products
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Listen to this and archived episodes on Trustwave SpiderLabs Radio or in iTunes.
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.