In this episode:
- Apple's new security features in iOS8
- XSS bug reintroduced in Kindle
- Bleep, a new secure messaging app
- Android Browser Privacy Bug
- Updates for Adobe Reader/Acrobat
We'd love to hear what you think or what you'd like to hear in future episodes. Please feel free to leave comments below!
Listen to this and archived episodes on Trustwave SpiderLabs Radio or in iTunes.
Or you can download the MP3 file directly here.
Or listen right from your browser with this embedded player.