The latest update to the TrustKeeper scan engine that powers our Trustwave Vulnerability Management product (including both internal and external vulnerability scanning) is now available.
This week we've added 13 new vulnerability checks relating to ProRAT, Weak DH Groups on VPN devices, and numerous checks for phpMyAdmin and Microsoft IIS. Enjoy!
New Vulnerability Test Highlights
Some of the more interesting vulnerability tests we added recently are as follows:
- Weak Diffie-Hellman groups identified on VPN Device
- Basic Authentication over HTTP
- Microsoft FTP Service on Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 and 7.5 Could Allow Information Disclosure (MS12-073) (CVE-2012-2532)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5 Could Allow Information Disclosure (MS12-073) (CVE-2012-2531)
- phpMyAdmin Directory Traversal Vulnerability in GIS editor (CVE-2014-8959)
- phpMyAdmin Directory Traversal Vulnerability in Error-Reporting Feature (CVE-2014-8961)
- phpMyAdmin Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability in url.php (CVE-2014-9219)
- phpMyAdmin Multiple Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities in Table Browse Page (CVE-2014-8958)
- phpMyAdmin Multiple Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities in Inline Editing (CVE-2011-3591)
- phpMyAdmin Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability in Error-Reporting Feature (CVE-2014-8960)
- phpMyAdmin Multiple Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities in Table Names (CVE-2011-3592)
- phpMyAdmin Denial of Service Vulnerability in Long Passwords (CVE-2014-9218)
How to Update?
All Trustwave customers using the TrustKeeper Scan Engine receive the updates automatically as soon as an update is available. No action is required.