The latest update to the TrustKeeper scan engine that powers our Trustwave Vulnerability Management product (including both internal and external vulnerability scanning) is now available. Enjoy!
New Vulnerability Test Highlights
Some of the more interesting vulnerability tests we added recently are as follows:
- Buffer overflow vulnerability in the command-line interface for Cisco ASA (CSCtu74257) (CVE-2016-6367)
- Remote Code Execution by a buffer overflow vulnerability in SNMP for Cisco ASA (CSCva92151) (CVE-2016-6366)
Ruby programming language
- Ruby pseudo random number generator predictable value vulnerability (CVE-2011-3009)
- Ruby SecureRandom.random_bytes function predictable value vulnerability (CVE-2011-2705)
- Ruby symlink race condition vulnerability in FileUtils.remove_entry_secure method (CVE-2011-1004)
- SSH Arcfour Encryption Algorithms Supported
How to Update?
All Trustwave customers using the TrustKeeper Scan Engine receive the updates automatically as soon as an update is available. No action is required.