URL decoding bug fixed

I just fixed a small bug in the URL decoding routine. Apparently, I forgot to add code to convert '+' characters into spaces. It is a great comfort to use regression testing while development. So, this time, before making any changes to the source code I created a test (#31) to test the bug. Then I fixed, and run tests again. Now I know that the bug is fixed, but I also know that the functionality I had before is still there.

Trustwave reserves the right to review all comments in the discussion below. Please note that for security and other reasons, we may not approve comments containing links.