Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Users should be on the lookout for a particularly treacherous zero-day exploit taking advantage of an unpatched vulnerability in Microsoft Word.
2) Malware known as Pegasus that attacked iOS devices now has an Android version.
3) Autism and the potential to commit cybercrime may be linked.
4) Ransomware continues to evolve, with new research showing the extortion-style malware could run inside firmware.
5) A new botnet is growing through the compromise of websites running on WordPress.