Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Microsoft has begun separating security patches from non-security fixes each month. Meanwhile, IT pros eagerly await this month's round of security updates to learn if the mysterious "Badlock" vulnerability will live up to the hype.
2) Speaking of security repairs, Google released a whopping update to patch Android flaws.
3) And Adobe emergency patched a vicious Flash vulnerability that was being used to spread ransomware.
4) Criminals disguising themselves as corporate executives in phishing emails are ripping off businesses to the tune of billions.
5) Here's the story of how a farmhouse in Kansas became the center of the IP address universe - and the creepy consequences that resulted.