Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
Now on to five security things to know this week:
1) A Microsoft Outlook vulnerability that could be exploited to steal Windows login credentials received only a partial patch.
2) With the deadline for income tax filings approaching in the United States, tax preparatory firms may want to reflect on their security.
3) Thousands of compromised websites running on various content management platforms are being leveraged to install malware by tricking users into downloading fake updates.
4) Android users are having big problems getting the necessary security updates delivered to their devices.
5) A Microsoft network engineer was charged with helping to launder money connected to Riveton ransomware attacks.