Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1. New banking malware GozNym is on the loose.
2. Still using Apple QuickTime within your organization? US-CERT says it's time to scrap the software.
3. The mastermind of the Blackhole exploit kit, formerly one of the most prevalent web threats, was sentenced to seven years in prison.
4. As the ransomware threat reaches epidemic levels, researchers found that millions of servers accessible via the web are vulnerable to attack.
5. Was the Badlock bug, patched last week by Microsoft, all hype?