Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Security researchers discovered that hackers can steal keystrokes entered on wireless keyboards.
2) Black Hat USA 2016 begins this week in Las Vegas. Here's how you can stay protected at a show notorious for hosting the world's "most hostile" Wi-Fi network.
3) President Obama announced that the FBI will be tasked with responding to cyberattacks targeting the government and major companies.
4) Organizations are feeling the crunch of the cybersecurity skills gap most notably in areas of intrusion detection, secure software development and attack mitigation.
5) Research presented at Black Hat, and conferences like it, are credited with making the world a safer place.