Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) The security features of Windows 10 are looking good so far, and Microsoft is also now calling on manufacturers to include minimum hardware security requirements in devices containing the new platform.
2) Eight major Wall Street banks are forming an alliance to battle cybercrime affecting financial firms.
3) Linux contains a TCP flaw that could allow attackers to hijack web traffic, according to research scheduled to be presented later this week.
4) Check out the intricacies of this (likely) state-sponsored malware, which has been flying under the radar for five years.
5) A series of chip vulnerabilities may affect hundreds of millions of Android devices.