Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Microsoft announced a new method to ensure Windows 7 and 8.1 users receive and install security patches they may have missed.
2) Most Android devices are also susceptible to the Linux TCP flaw we told you about last week.
3) A leading digital rights nonprofit is lambasting Microsoft over its Windows 10 rollout tactics, as well as privacy and security concerns with the platform itself.
4) What happens if the zero-day vulnerabilities amassed by the National Security Agency get into the wrong hands?
5) Its summer holiday apparently over, the Dridex banking Trojan is back on the scene.