Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) A massive vulnerability in the content optimization provider Cloudflare potentially exposed user data from thousands of websites.
2) The U.S. Food and Drug Administration introduced additional guidance regarding medical device security.
3) Google revealed a successful SHA-1 collision attack.
4) A more-than-decade-old Linux kernel root flaw was disclosed and patched.
5) Windows 10 will allow admins to block apps if they are not from the Windows Store.