Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) U.S. officials pinned the blame for the WannaCry ransomware outbreak on North Korea.
2) The code used to exploit hundreds of thousands of vulnerable routers was made public.
3) Why is there so much turnover in the CISO profession?
4) Before you look headlong into 2018, take a moment to recall the most egregious security incidents of the past year.
5) Issues with WordPress plug-ins continue to impact users running older versions of the popular installation.