Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) The Carbanak cybercrime group is targeting hospitality and retail organizations with sophisticated malware as part of a campaign Trustwave dubbed "Operation Grand Mars."
2) Oracle plugged hundreds of vulnerabilities as part of its first quarterly update of the year.
3) In light of a zero-day exploit report, US-CERT reminded users to ditch older versions of the Windows SMB protocol.
4) Is this the author of the Mirai botnet?
5) Some 200,000 websites are still susceptible to the Heartbleed vulnerability.