Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) IT administrators were greeted with a slew of new patches, including from Firefox, Google Chrome, Cisco WebEx (for a Chrome plug-in), WordPress, Apple and OpenSSL.
2) Netgear routers are susceptible to a remotely exploitable authentication bypass vulnerability that could allow an attacker to obtain administrator passwords.
3) The European Union is contemplating conducting "stress tests" to determine the cyber resiliency of banks.
4) Android malware known as "HummingWhale" is affecting apps downloaded millions of times.
5) Dridex banking malware has returned to steal online bank login information.