Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Google patched an Android vulnerability that could lead to device eavesdropping and other attacks.
2) A majority of European Union nations are not prepared for the General Data Protection Regulation, whose enforcement date is creeping closer.
3) A ransomware variant is targeting human relations departments.
4) The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is prepared to pony up big cash if you can create a tool that improves Internet of Things security.
5) Massachusetts became one of the first states to make data breach reports available online.