Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) A new family of Mac malware has arrived. Is it worth getting worried over?
2) Retailers have been slow to transition to the new EMV standard for payment card acceptance which took effect last year.
3) Beware of cybercrime in the run-up to the Summer Olympics in Rio.
4) Considering the massive skills shortage, have security certifications lost their value when it comes to landing a new job?
5) Facebook is moving toward end-to-end encryption for its private messaging.