Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here
1) The FBI reported updated corporate losses related to business email compromise attacks - and it's not pretty.
2) More gender and racial diversity may be the way to close the cybersecurity skills gap.
3) Microsoft, Adobe and Apple issued security fixes for their product lines.
4) Just when you thought it was gone, ransomware is pulling businesses back in - and the GandGrab variant is leading the way.
5) Beware of a few emerging threats: the Hancitor banking Trojan, Spectre variants, and the spam malware DanaBot.