Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) After law enforcement partnered to dismantle the AlphaBay dark web forum, users raced to an alternative known as Hansa, which unbeknownst to them had already been infiltrated by Dutch cops.
2) One of the key developers of the notorious Citadel banking Trojan was sentenced to five years behind bars.
3) Oracle pumped out fixes for an all-time high of more than 300 vulnerabilities across its product line, including its popular database server.
4) Before the big Black Hat 2017 show in Las Vegas commences this week, reminisce on two decades of game-changing research presentations - and some that never saw the light of day.
5) A dastardly Internet of Things vulnerability, ominously known as Devil's Ivy, could place millions of connected devices at risk.