Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Oracle, Apple and Google all weighed in with substantial security updates.
2) Beginning next month, Firefox is phasing out Flash.
3) Distributed denial-of-service attacks are on the rise and utilizing multiple techniques.
4) Analyst firm Gartner reported on a new Trojan specifically designed to recruit rogue insiders.
5) Is this nothing more than Hollywood script - or could "the big hack" actually happen?