Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here
1) Yet another new class of Spectre and Meltdown chip vulnerability attacks has surfaced and it removes the need to run attack code on the network.
2) Supply chain attacks are quickly emerging as a massive threat.
3) A new type of crypto malware is gunning for corporate networks.
4) Applications that perform cryptocurrency mining are now forbidden from the Google Play Store.
5) Who says compact discs are dead? Malicious versions of the data storage format have begun showing up at U.S. state and local governments.