Like it or not, Monday is upon us. Here are five items making news that can help you kick off your work week in style - or at least a little more informed.
- The end of Microsoft support for Windows Server 2003 is fast approaching, and that could spell big problems for businesses that haven't upgraded.
- Europol agents in Ukraine arrested high-ranking members of a group linked to the Zeus and SpyEye banking trojans.
- Why are small businesses such easy targets for hackers? They make common mistakes.
- Two brothers pleaded guilty to U.S agency breaches they were able to orchestrate through jobs as government contractors.
- The Internet Crime Complaint Center estimated that CryptoWall ransomware - which Trustwave researchers have studied many times - has cost victims in the United States roughly $18 million.