Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Researchers have turned up what they believe is the most physically destructive malware since Stuxnet, this one designed to purposely disrupt power grids.
2) Simply hovering over links and images in Microsoft PowerPoint documents can get you infected by a new banking Trojan - no clicking required.
3) Ransomware isn't just for Windows systems: A new family is targeting Macs.
4) The security skills shortage in Europe, especially in advance of the coming Global Data Protection Regulation, means vast numbers of job openings with big salaries.
5) Expect the highest number of email-based attacks to strike on Thursdays.