Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Adobe patched a zero-day vulnerability that was used in active attacks since March.
2) A "sophisticated" attack on a popular remote access service may have led to stolen passwords.
3) Email attacks in which the scammer poses as the CEO or some other trusted party have cost businesses more than $3.1 billion, according to the FBI.
4) The dynamics of cybercrime are changing.
5) Analyst firm Gartner released a list of the top 10 information security technologies trending in 2016.