Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) A new strain of Zacinlo malware distributes adware and quietly takes screenshots of Windows 10 machines, and experts worry its prevalence may get worse.
2) A 5-year-old banking Trojan is back causing mayhem via malicious Office documents.
3) The Android-based Red Alert Trojan, which targets mobile banking applications, is becoming popular in the cybercriminal underground.
4) The trade dispute between China and the United States is reigniting digital attacks against American businesses.
5) The U.S. Federal Trade Commission and Better Business Bureau teamed up to launch a new campaign to help small businesses stay safe from scams.