Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) An unpatched remote code execution vulnerability in a popular a API framework could jeopardize files, clients and servers built using certain programming languages.
2) Android devices are under attack from a malware known as "Godless."
3) What impact will Brexit have on cybersecurity?
4) An agreement last fall between the United and China to not engage in cybespionage may be paying off.
5) Beware of using text messaging as a secure form of two-factor authentication.