Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Google doled out more than three dozen patches for its Android operating system.
2) Dutch police provided vivid color into its takedown of a dark web marketplace.
3) The notorious Gozi banking trojan is now leveraging the Dark Cloud botnet to spread infections.
4) Before they take over the world, robots are going to have to outrun ransomware infections.
5) Malware hiding in routers, dubbed "Slingshot," is part of a broader state-sponsored operation that zeroed in on targets in 11 countries.