1. Watch a credit card thief take mere seconds to clandestinely attach a skimmer to a Miami-area convenience store point-of-sale device.
2. Ransomware known as "Locky" is spreading like wildfire.
3. A Java vulnerability that was believed to have been fixed remains prone to attack due to a bungled update.
4. Iranian hackers accused of hacking a dam in New York State are about to be under indictment.
5. If you're late to the patch game, Microsoft and Adobe last week released fixes for a series of vulnerabilities, including an out-of-band update for Flash.