Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1. An iOS update expected today from Apple will repair a vulnerability that allowed researchers to break encryption in iMessages.
2. The FBI warned about the threat of full-network ransomware.
3. Remember Stagefright? Researchers found a reliable way to exploit the Android vulnerability.
4. Thanks to the Angler exploit kit, reputable websites were hit by poisonous advertisements to spread crippling ransomware.
5. Computers can get be infected with malware just by the user mistyping a URL.
Bonus: As the Anonymous hacking group declares "total war" on Donald Trump, read all of the U.S. presidential candidate's views on cybersecurity and privacy.