Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) The BrickerBot botnet, which permanently disables poorly secured Internet of Things devices, is back for another run.
2) Mac OS X malware known as Dok is the "most dangerous" malware yet targeting a platform long considered safer than Windows.
3) The average age of suspects investigated in U.K. cybercrime investigations is only 17, half as old as drug and economic crime cases.
4) Security improvements is the top reason driving Windows 10 migrations.
5) Victim of identity theft in the United States? You can now skip the police and go directly to the Federal Trade Commission to report the crime.