Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
Now let's move on to the five infosec headlines you need to know this week:
1. Microsoft and Adobe released patches last week to fix a slew of vulnerabilities, including at least one Adobe bug that remains under active attack.
2. With ransomware expected to soon be a $1 billion-per-year racket, Wired offers four tips to help you in your defense against the threat.
3. A vulnerability in an open-source image conversion and editing software tool can grant control over a targeted web server.
4. A messaging interface that was recently compromised to spread malware and steal more than $81 million from the central bank of Bangladesh is being used to attack another bank.
5. Are you up to speed on the new mobile banking and payments guidance from the FFIEC in the United States?