1. Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) version 3.2 is out, and here are the major changes.
2. ATM skimming attacks are on the rise again this year, with the threat now spreading beyond just banks and major cities.
3. A particularly nasty train of credential-stealing mobile malware, disguising itself as a Chrome for Android update, is making the rounds.
4. Firefox patched a slew of vulnerabilities.
5. Phishing remains king of the data breach enablers, according to a new report.