Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
Now let's move on to the five infosec headlines you need to know this week:
1) A just-fixed vulnerability in Flash has already been added to popular exploits. Meanwhile, Google is planning to phase out Flash this year in its Chrome browser.
2) A buffer overflow flaw in a popular security product could lead to the "blue screen of death."
3) A firmware bug that wasn't widely patched has resulted in a major worm threat for internet service providers.
4) ATM skimming continues to see impressive evolution.
5) Long read: Here's the story of an Eastern European hacker-turned-FBI mole.