Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1. Researchers discovered a stockpile of hundreds of millions of stolen usernames and passwords.
2. The FBI offered tips for defending against ransomware and stressed that victims shouldn't pay attackers to recover their data.
3. More than climate change, infectious diseases, and economic unrest, Americans fear state-sponsored-style cyberattacks.
4. Hackers targeted W-2 employee tax data in at least two separate incidents.
5. Two-thirds of U.K. businesses sustained a cyberattack last year.