Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) What does a Donald Trump presidency mean for cybersecurity?
2) Trump's victory may help normalize politically motivated cyberattacks.
3) A flurry of fresh patches arrived, including fixes for Android (although missing one notable patch), Microsoft (which addressed two flaws under active exploitation), Adobe and VMware.
4) Google is further cracking down on websites that serve up malware.
5) Beware of TrickBot and Torte malware.