Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Some Android users are being targeted by a multi-pronged trojan attack, known as "Marcher," that is seeking to ransack their online bank accounts.
2) More than a million users fell for downloading the bogus version of a popular messaging app in the Google Play store.
3) More ransomware victims than ever are reaching into their pockets to pay the monetary demands.
4) Oracle and WordPress delivered patches for urgent issues in their products.
5) What is the psychology of a cybercriminal?