Back to the grind. Let's get started:
- A $67 billion tech acquisition announced today is sending ripples through the security industry
- The boom continues in the cyber insurance industry, where firms are justifying steep hikes in premiums over the never-ending rash of high-profile data breaches.
- Adobe is set this week to release patches for its widely deployed Acrobat and Reader products.
- The FBI removed an alert warning of weaknesses in chip-based credit cards following apparent pressure from issuing banks.
- Remember the infamous MySpace worm that tore through the once-leading social networking site in 2005? Ten years later, Vice finds out where the author is now and the lasting impact of his playful attack that went terribly wrong.