Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Adobe recently skipped monthly patches for the first time in years, but the break for IT admins didn't last long, as the software maker rushed out an emergency fix for a Flash zero-day vulnerability.
2) Google announced new "advanced protection" capabilities designed for locking down high-risk accounts.
3) Malware designed for ATMs turned up in the criminal underground.
4) Nation-state hackers are believed to be behind a new malware campaign going after cybersecurity enthusiasts and professionals.
5) Here is how a slew of vendors are responding to the KRACK WPA2 vulnerability.