Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Thieves are responding to anti-skimming technology with even more sophisticated skimmers.
2) OpenSSL rushed a fix to address issues with its recent patches.
3) With Android malware becoming more of a threat, security pros should prepare for possible impacts to their corporate networks.
4) The recent powerful DDoS takedown of a popular security news site could give way to copycat attacks.
5) Notorious banking Trojan Dridex is now more resilient to detection and has its eyes set on crypto currency wallets.