Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) A new report suggests that script kiddies were likely responsible for the super-size DNS attack that disrupted the internet on Oct. 21.
2) Following the attack, experts and lawmakers are discussing what measures can be taken to secure IoT devices, which includes help from internet service providers.
3) The malware used in the attack is still quite active.
4) Adobe released an emergency fix for a Flash vulnerability under attack.
5) Sites relying on the CMS Joomla are facing attack after the company released patches for two critical vulnerabilities.