Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Bloomberg broke news alleging Chinese spies have been clandestinely inserting microchips into server hardware that was shipped to major U.S. companies and government agencies.
2) Adobe dished out fixes to correct some 85 vulnerabilities in its Acrobat software.
3) Google Chrome plug-in developers are in the cross-hairs of a new phishing campaign.
4) GhostDNS malware is responsible for infecting roughly 100,000 home routers with the primary goal of hijacking traffic and directing victims to phishing sites.
5) Microsoft yanked this month's Windows 10 update over user reports of data being deleted.