Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Malicious hackers are launching targeted attacks against defense, aerospace and manufacturing industry targets with data-stealing malware dubbed FormBook.
2) Recent attacks against WordPress installations were traced back to three vulnerabilities in plug-ins.
3) Researchers have turned up flaws in the widely deployed, open-source Dnsmasq DNS server, which is often bundled with Android and Linux distributions
4) Patches were issued for bugs in Android, Apache and Cisco.
5) The latest version of Firefox is outfitted with additional defense against cross-site scripting attacks.