Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Researchers have resurrected cold boot attacks with a vulnerability that affects all "sleeping" computers to expose encrypted data.
2) A malware operation known as 'Magecart' is taking down a new slate of victims.
3) A fresh ransomware strain is targeting a popular non-relational database.
4) Ramnit banking Trojan activity has seen a major surge in recent months.
5) The latest monthly round of Microsoft patches issued last week address 61 vulnerabilities, including one zero-day.