Follow Trustwave on Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook. You can also get our top news and content emailed to you - just sign up here.
1) Microsoft and Adobe delivered monthly patches, with the former including a fix for a zero-day vulnerability in its popular .NET framework.
2) A bug in Bluetooth, dubbed "BlueBourne," places potentially huge numbers of unpatched phones and devices at risk to an attack that requires no user interaction.
3) More Android malware is spreading like wildfire in the Google Play app store.
4) Hackers backdoored with malware a free software tool said to help improve performance on Windows machines and Android devices.
5) Phishers are targeting LinkedIn users with a fresh campaign.