1. A big security update for Adobe Flash was released this morning. The 2015 Trustwave Global Security Report found that exploits affecting Flash jumped 28.2 percentage points last year.
2. Attackers are surgically targeting Cisco routers in countries around the world to implant malware, potentially leading to severe problems for infected businesses.
3. One the hackers involved in the largest reported data breach in history pleaded guilty.
4. There are still hundreds of thousands of devices vulnerable to Heartbleed.
5. As if the presidential election in the United States needed more storylines, how about the potentially vast insecurity of voting machines?